Selling the world's finest citrus...
… is a powerful statement that comes with an enormous amount of support!
Our program is recognized globally as a successful model of collaboration. We know from experience it works very well and we’ve grown tremendously over time.
As we enter the 2022 summer citrus season, we take note of the valuable lessons learned through the pandemic and ongoing challenging global supply-chain climate:
- Over-preparing is an absolute must! Prepare for the worst and hope for the best!
- Choosing the right partners is the key to long-term sustainability. Loyalty – for better or for worse.
- Keep your pencil sharpened every day! Things change very quickly, so you need to be able to adapt and adjust your plans accordingly.
- It is a rocky road, but well worth the challenges with an end result of showing resilience and executing a program with excellence while serving the world’s most demanding market!
- Relationships form an imperative part of any success story.
- Stay optimistic, like Simon Sinek says, “The primary ingredient for progress is optimism”
We don’t do business with companies.
We do business with people.
It is due to the collaboration of all the people who are a part of this program, from the service providers throughout the supply chain, growers, exporters, bilateral entities, shipping lines, logistical companies, importers, our marketing firm, retailers, and of course, the trade sharing our success story so generously, that this business has grown more than 150% in the last decade. I salute you all!
We look forward to seeing everyone at Viva Fresh Expo in Texas!
Thank you for the continued support, and please connect with our importer and exporter partners to confirm your supply of summer citrus from South Africa – today!
CEO – Summer Citrus from South Africa
Are your colleagues and industry peers subscribers to our newsletter?
Please share this newsletter with your colleagues as there is still a lot of education to be done about Summer Citrus from South Africa! If they are interested in subscribing to our newsletter, they can do so below.