Witness what the East Coast trade is saying about the Summer Citrus from South Africa program into the U.S.
A snapshot of our East Coast Operations:
- Our mission is to complement local production in the U.S. and importers support and verify this.
- South Africa has superior quality, and yes, we are selling the world’s finest Summer Citrus.
- We are known for our high level of communication.
- The container service to the Port of Philadelphia is a valuable addition to the program and helps to get the product to the consumer quicker.
- Typically, importers are very proud to be associated with this group, especially those who were part of establishing the import citrus category.
- The goal is to provide the best quality citrus fruit to all retailers nationwide and every single shopper deserves the best experience when consuming Summer Citrus from South Africa.
- Our sophisticated supply-chain system in collaborating with the world’s shipping giants remains our superpower.
- South Africa is the preferred supplier of citrus in the U.S., based on appearance and flavor profile.
- South African growers understand that the U.S. market requires premium quality fruit, meaning we are executing a business model of matching supply with the demand of the market.
- In today’s current economic environment being able to sustain your business is the number 1 goal! As this group continues to show sustained growth, it is a huge accomplishment of our well-recognized model of collaboration.
A word from a very wise woman who played a vital role in establishing the imported citrus category, especially on the East Coast:
“As the CEO of Seald Sweet, it brings me immense satisfaction to reflect on our longstanding partnership with Summer Citrus from South Africa. For many years now, this collaboration has been an integral part of our journey, and Seald Sweet has been privileged to be associated with it since its inception. Our shared values and commitment to quality have not only strengthened our bond but have also contributed to the success story that we continue to script together.”
Mayda Sotomayer–Kirk, CEO Seald Sweet
Photo from AndNowUKnow.com
Are your colleagues and industry peers subscribers to our newsletter?
Please share this newsletter with your colleagues as there is still a lot of education to be done about Summer Citrus from South Africa! If they are interested in subscribing to our newsletter, they can do so below.