Growing & Shipping the World's Finest Summer Citrus
Justifying a statement like the one above requires a strong supply-chain with a commitment to excellence in order to make such a claim.
With our group, there is no room for anything other than to be the “best of the best” and we back it up with these truths:
We grow a premium product and this is made possible by a group of growers that work together for the greater good of everyone involved!
- Our supply-chain is sophisticated operating with a well developed plan. It is important for the plan be to nimble and flexible pre-season, as the pace of our work moves faster and faster as the season gets closer.
- Serving the world’s most demanding market requires the support of all bilateral groups working in unison, both in South Africa and the US.
- Our long-term partners and service providers appreciate the challenges associated with executing a sophisticated import program. Reliability is measured based on how performance is achieved during the good times and the more challenging times as well.
- We take care to inform everyone involved in the program in a timely manner about the status of production, the shipping program and the marketing efforts that drive demand.
- We have loyal importers and retail partners that have helped us build this program successfully.
- We are resilient in the wake of mother nature, the pandemic and other barriers that we face on a yearly basis.
- We have an established community of consumers that seek out SCSA and ask for it by name!
- Our model is used as an example globally as one to emulate, which is the ultimate compliment.
As a result, we continue to provide the world’s finest summer fruit. In fact, Easy Peelers are peak of season and ready for booking right now to have available on your shelves! Watch this short video for an update on this popular product and connect with an SCSA importer to secure product for your store!
We will soon be finished packing fruit and the season will end strong! In terms of arrivals, we are almost 70% through the shipping season.
The Easy Peeler category is showing the growth needed for the demand of the market, and Summer Citrus from South Africa will not disappoint!
We are now in our peak arrival weeks of the later Mandarin varieties, and as indicated product is looking really good.
Over the next 2-3 weeks, the last of the Navels will arrive and shortly afterwards the Midknights. This product will for sure live up to expectations and quality is looking really good.
To learn more about our fruit and reasons why we provide a premium product, click here or the image below.
As always, we are grateful for your involvement with us and look forward to serving you through the end of October with our fine summer fruit.
This newsletter was meant for sharing! Please feel free to do so with your friends and colleagues.
Enjoy as the beautiful fall season is just around the corner and thank you for the continued support.
CEO – Summer Citrus from South Africa
Are your colleagues and industry peers subscribers to our newsletter?
Please share this email with your colleagues as there is still a lot of education to be done about Summer Citrus from South Africa! If they are interested in subscribing to our newsletter, they can do so below.